Sunday, April 25, 2010

4-25-10

Here is one of my favorite outfits on her, and she was in such a good mood, laughing and jabbering and moving around, I had to get a picture of that.

Here are pictures from right before Amanda’s wedding. I think Quinn was extra cute in her fluffy yellow skirt. She was not all that excited to take a picture with mom, look at her pushing away from me.

After we got home she was out like a light, so we finished working on her new big girl bed. Thanks to Lynette, we got it for free. Thanks to John for stripping it, and then I finished it up. I guess I should say, John finished it the first time, but I changed my mind on the color, and so John stripped it again, and then started staining, and I finished it the second time. Thanks Daddy for helping with my bed! Hey, I can change my mind right? Oh talking about Quinn and daddy. I know I recently mentioned how excited I was to have Quinn calling out for me. Well, dad regained his title. The last few nights, as soon as he gets home and scoops her into his arms she melts, and smiles and they sing together. It really is so wonderful that it almost wants to make you throw up, but not quite. They are amazing together.

What a good weekend we have had. We went to Amanda and Shea’s wedding, and Quinn was pretty good. We stayed close to the back incase Quinn wanted to start yelling. I’m starting to think she likes the echo of her voice in big places like church. It’s funny, even in church today I’m shushing her over and over, and here most of the time we are trying with all our might to get her to talk. In church she sings and sings, and past that she is pretty quiet. Hmmm, makes me wonder. She did great at the wedding, even though she loved the stained glass, and when I moved her to my other hip, she fussed and complained, and we got a few glances, but once she could see the windows again she was just fine.

Past that we have been working on Quinn’s new bed. We are almost done with it, which is good, they are delivering mattresses Tuesday. We will have two beds in her room, I’m just not comfortable with her by herself, so if she is having a hard night, one of us can be with her. While other nights she does just great. So that is good. Past that our sleep study is this Wednesday night. We will see what gets figured out there.

No comments: