Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where is the time going?  We have been busy, but time is flying by.
Quinn working hard at therapy.  We missed Suzanne the last few weeks, so Quinn sure was working hard today.

 I finally got Quinn's seat redone with new material.  I am not great with a sewing machine, but I'm working on it.
 Chrissy and Quinn driving therapy is working, Quinn is driving to the park on her own, but a few bumps freaked her out and she was not to excited to drive after that, but we are working on it.
The girls wanted matching hair styles, so I'm working hard at coming up with new ideas.

I came home from working out for John to share this story with me!


The  kiddo's were so sweet tonight. I stated that d's time was up playing inside and now it was time to play outside. Both kiddo's piped up Quinn gets 20 minutes too. So I cuddled Quinn for 20 minutes while they played individually.
 
Then when it was time to go outside and play tag D said I would have to be slow to catch her becasue she was going to wheel Quinn around when playing tag. I offered to have Quinn be base and both kiddo's piped up being base is not fun. They proceeded to immediately ask Quinn if she wanted to be base or play tag and  Quinn wanted to play tag.
 
Fun night all in all.

Have I mentioned how blessed I feel, and how I am not taking a day with my family for granted!  
Life is hard, it's not perfect, but we are choosing to do our best and be happy with the small things!
Life is good!

No comments: