Saturday, September 7, 2013

I have to say it was hard to do a new blog, as I loved the last one so much, I did not want to add anything new, but thankfully a party happened with the dancing girls, so it was easier to add some new pictures.
Well Labor day weekend, was full of sick folks, well Quinn and I.  It was a bummer to have to get out the nebulizer, as Quinn is so healthy in the summer, but then the fall rolls around and ugg, it's frustrating to see her not feeling good, it's even worse, when I feel sick too, because it makes it much harder to take care of her.  Thankfully we are feeling better now! 
 Quinn is still loving therapy, and does she ever work at therapy, she inspires me every time we are there.  I want a work ethic as good as hers!
 We both had wheels this morning, for Alex's birthday party.  I was very wobbly on mine, as I have not been in skates for a long time!
 It is so fun to see the girls having fun!
 Happy Birthday Again Alex!
There we are rolling around the rink!  I'm not sure why I was sweating so much, as Quinn was pulling me around the rink, but skating is hard work, and after a couple hours I was doing ok.  The girls did an extra performance of their dance at the roller rink, it was still just as cute as ever.  Oh we are thankful for those girls!  We are blessed!

No comments: