Friday, October 4, 2013


 We had parent teacher conferences, and these pictures were outside of Quinn's room.  I love her picture!  It made me smile!
 We also had the carnival at my school, and I took all my kids and so I had my three plus my 402 kids, so it was a fun busy night.  It was so fun to see how my school kids were so excited to meet my family kids.  It was a beautiful night.
bowling!  It's fun to see how much little D helps Quinn.  D would play the game, then she would help Quinn play!  I tell you again, God works in great ways, there is no way I could have prayed to have her love Quinn the way she does.  Our little guy loves her too, but is not into helping her in that way. 

I have to say the fun story for the night, one of the 5th grade boys at my school won this basket of stuffed animals and he said he was to old for stuffed animals and wanted to give it to Quinn.  Quinn was so excited and clung to that basket for the rest of the night,  Quinn said she would share it with her sister.  So I got to talk to my 5th grader and his dad about what a kind act that was, and how he inspired all my kids, and quit a few of us grown ups as well.  
Our little D painted Quinn's cheek, and I think it looks beautiful!
Finally it was John's birthday, and we celebrated lots of ways, one way was at a Japanese Steak house, and the kids all loved it, thanks to the grandparents for helping make the weekend so much fun.

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

I miss the school carnival at your school (my old school)!

Amy D. said...

I miss the school carnival at your school (my old school)!