Friday, November 29, 2013


How to introduce my kids?  I've wanted to write out fancy letters, and such, but for now, here is our adoption announcement.  If you double click on it, you can see it better.
All I can say is it was meant to be!
Well, last week Denali lost her other front tooth.  Her room was a mess and so the tooth fairy left her a note stating to clean her room, cause the fairy could not find her tooth.
The kids all thought the tooth fairy had hand writing like mine, and she did not have the best sentence  structure. :)  The next night, Denali left a note and a clean room.  
 Grandma reading books to the kids.  Look at Denali playing with Quinn's hair.


 At Sunday school we played minute to win it, and played games like shooting down cups with rubber bands, moving turkey feathers around with a straw and our breath, and tweezers moving around M & M's.  It was a fun Sunday.
 Thanks Giving morning, we hung out and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  
 Denali wrote a Thankful note.  It reads:  I am thankful for Isaiah and Quinn because they make me giggle.  They cuddle with me.  By Denali.  Oh how thankful we are this year!
Then today we got the tree up.  It's going to be a wonderful Christmas season.  I'm not sure how we are going to get everything done, but we will have fun doing it.



No comments: