Sunday, March 23, 2014

What a weekend!
Today we are watching our copy of Frozen!
The girls talked and decided to use their allowance to buy Frozen.
Listening to their giggles as they watch the movie are wonderful!

 We got to go to Annette and Ben and Chrissy's to have a nacho party.  That was fun.

 We also went to Shailee's birthday party.
 Isaiah and Denali got to skate for the firs time.
                                      
They were on the ground more then on their skates, but they just kept getting up and not giving up!
I'm so proud of them for that.






Today, Quinn and dad stayed home from church.  She is snotty and needed to rest.  Isaiah and Denali and I went to Sunday School, and then out to run a few errands.  Isaiah mentioned how he wished Quinn could have come with us.  That just makes me feel so good.  I always worried that all three kids would accept and love each other, and so far, I have not had to worry at all.  I love how all three of them love each other and thank God for that every day!  
Blessings to you!
Thanks for checking in on us.
Susan

No comments: