Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Well the loop of life has started!

One of my kids is teaching one of my kids.

To get more specific, one of my students who I taught all through elementary school is now in middle school and he is a co-teacher in my daughter Denali's class.

How fun to see the loop started.  To top it off he is a great kid.  I hope he continues to educate Denali on dance and life!


We also had a fun end of Winter Break.

We went to Coco Keys to celebrate a friends birthday.

My favorite part of the day was when the birthday girl introduced everyone at the party.
She got to Quinn, and introduced her as her best friend Quinn, and followed with her best friend Denali, and her best friend Isaiah.

What a sweetheart.

 This is the only picture I got at the waterpark, as we were in the water a lot!    Quinn and I were in the lazy river, and I do worry, as I don't think I will be able to hold her and do this much longer and that is so frustrating for me to say.  I am crazy sore from doing a duck walk in the water with her as she kicked and giggled, but every sore moment is totally worth it.  (Gives me yet another reason to continue to get into better shape.)  Another friend would jump up and giggle and Quinn would giggle the entire time we were in the water.

What a fun way to end Winter break.
Friends, Family, sharing the love, and great behaviors!

No comments: