Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wow it's been a busy week.
I won't go into detail on the hundreds of report card grades I did once, only to find I did them wrong and had to go back and erase the ones I did, and start all over.  Thankfully I got it done, I think?  I had to go in again today and work a bit more when I thought I was done.

Well onto more fun things.  Quinn had driving practice again, and as Chrissy was changing things up, yet again!  (we are so thankful to have such hard working therapists on our team)  Quinn got to get out of her chair, while Chrissy was working and Denali said she could not leave until Quinn was driving, as she did not want her sitting by herself, so Denali and dad stayed at driving practice to keep Quinn company!  I love how good my kids are to each other!  It's wonderful!  (most of the time)


 A few shots of the girls driving.  Quinn was exhausted, but continued to work her tail off, as she will try to do anything for Chrissy!

Well, It's official!
Last summer Isaiah and Denali did some paperwork to start the wheel rolling for Quinn to
 "Make a Wish".

We met with our wish granters, Cami and Joyce, and have been in contact with them here and there, and Quinn has officially received her wish to go meet Minnie Mouse.

 Here they are finding out the news this week!
How exciting!

I can't say enough about how this organization runs things in such a fun way.
I've been surprised at how kid friendly it is.

The place we are staying in Florida is Give Kids the World Village.
We have been researching it, and we could stay there the whole vacation and be completely entertained, but we have lots we are going to do.
Check out their site here.

So planning and anticipation are as much fun as the trip at times, and from all the giggles and fun we had this weekend, I would have to agree.

We are going on lots of walks, to get into shape to do lots of walking.

 We have watched a couple Disney movies this weekend, done a couple disney games and word finds.


All three kids have journals, we started off writing a letter of thanks and a note to God to bless us on this adventure.  We have written about Henri Landwirth, who is the founder of Give Kids the World.  We will be reading about Walt Disney soon.
The big thing we wrote about is all the towns we will be driving through when we drive down there.
It took up over 4 pages to write all those towns.
It is not safe for Quinn to fly, so driving is what we will do.
 We also set up a count down calendar.  Each day we are gluing down a new character to help us see how long it will be, and we have many days before we go, so we have lots of fun to have before we get going.






Phew, what a fun experience, and here we are at the beginning!

We have had a number of talks about the difference between bragging and sharing our fun exciting news, so I in turn will follow that advice, doing my best to share our fun story without being silly about it!  We are excited to share our adventure, so join us in the fun!

No comments: