Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hope you are not totally tired of Disney, you will be reading about it for a few more months.
We did some mickey printing this weekend.
This week we read a Disney biography, and I learned a ton about him.  He is a guy that did not give up on his dreams, another great guy for the most part.


 It's been fun doing disney stuff with a few of our friends, their family is going to Disney in less then a week, so prayers for a safe and wonderful experience.  We still have quite awhile.  Being about to chat with them, and be excited with them has been fun for our family!


 These three got done early with the artwork, and had to watch some disney movie.

I love how my kids love my dog, and how my dog loves my kids!
 We have some Minnie inspired finger nails and toe nails.

 We have a few different count downs, a calendar and a few different paper chains here and there, we have one going right now, and there they are taking another link away!
 There are some of the other paper chains, waiting patiently to be counted down later!

No comments: