Sunday, August 23, 2015

I learn so much from my kids!
 Quinn teaches me acceptance, pure love and laughter.  She keeps me grounded, and at the same time, helps me see how to fly.  She is my world.  If I get caught up in life, her laugh brings me back to the moment.  Hearing and seeing her find the joy in life and accept life and enjoy the moments, rather then find the frustrations that she was dealt in life, reminds me to find the good in the moment and be grateful for the love life gives us.
 Isaiah teaches me tolerance and simplicity.  He is so similar to his dad, John.  He loves to read and learn, if it's on his terms, and he can understand why, instead of just doing something.  He helps me  understand the simple things, while not getting pulled into the superficial games life pushes onto us sometimes.  At the same time, he loves to play true games and enjoy the moment.
Denali teaches me patience and caring.  She can be impulsive, while at the same time, wants to be a good person.  She has a loving heart and wants to make the world a better place.  I am reminded how we have to help each other and find the love and peace in exploring and helping others and how that in turn will help us, as well as reminds me it's ok to be silly and a good leap across the living room floor makes everyone feel better. 

Kids can teach us so very much about life!  I'm so thankful for my kids!

No comments: