Monday, February 29, 2016


Saturday was Fun day!
Isaiah, Denali, Dad, and Grandma and Grandpa
came to the hospital.
I got to go for a walk and play with Isaiah and Denali,
and we read books to Quinn.
 I love how Denali could not get into the room fast enough, and is so fine with crawling over and under cords that are attached to Quinn.  They don't phase her one bit.  Isaiah always has to hang back a bit and check things out but after just a couple minutes, he is right in there too!  Oh I love how my kids love each other!  It makes my heart so full!


Then Sunday we got to come home!
Yeah!  Home is wonderful!
Better yet, our nurse Selina came and worked, so I got to get some sleep before school started today!
Quinn was not happy this morning when she found out she was not going to school, so in turn grandma has asked her to do a few things, and every answer has been NO!  Oh I love her determination!

No comments: