Thursday, October 6, 2016

We are officially back into Physical Therapy with Jan!
Quinn is doing great!
We always wonder, is she going to act like a bump for this new person,
or is she going to open up and start talking right away.

At school, she is still acting like a bump and it is frustrating.
So frustrating that at conferences this week, I started tearing up.
When I get frustrated I want to cry, when I feel like I'm going to cry,
I get more frustrated!  Then to top it off, when we got home, Quinn
let me know I was embarrassing her!  Nice! 

I am so thankful for her teachers, as they continue to try new things to 
get her to do her job.  She is learning just being in the room, listening to the knowledge, so we will get there.

Back to Jan, Quinn started talking to her right away.  
However she loves loves loves Handprints and moving and stretching,
so she is talking and answering all Jan's questions.

Then one of her favorite things to do is roll down the wedge.
You might think this is a small thing, but if you really think about it,
so many muscles and movements are needed.

It's pretty amazing what goes into it, 
and the smiles we get out of it are amazing!
 You can also see my other two reading as Quinn does her job.  They help when they can, but I have a house of readers and I love it!  




No comments: