Thursday, March 2, 2017

Quinn has been working hard at not working at school.
So today she came home to tell us - Awesome, I fooled you!
Both Isaiah and Denali, looked at me and looked at her and said, 
Quinn you are so grounded.  That is not nice.
Then at bedtime, Quinn told us she was tired and wanted to go to bed early!
Not because she was in trouble!
Part of me is frustrated with her, while the other part of me, says
you go Quinn.  You have limited control of what you can control, and
you are figuring out what you can do.
I just worry about where she is going to land, when she does not work for everyone, but picks and chooses.  
Oh Lord, we will keep praying for her to show off for everyone, not just for some!

 She did a good job at therapy, but she loves therapy and will giggle as soon as she sees where we are going.  Now to get her to giggle at school and work hard there.
Part of the time, Jan was helping Quinn balance, Quinn was standing, Isaiah was helping her push through her hands, Denali had her lower legs, and I had her upper legs.
She has a great team willing to help her out.
I am so grateful for her wonderful team.

No comments: