Thursday, April 27, 2017

We got to go to a birthday party at the roller rink.
 Not just anyone could get me to get a pair of skates on to skate, but since that is the only way Quinn would be out skating, I did it for her.  We had lots of fun.
 We love all these dance girls so much!
 blowing out candles and cake is a fun part of any party!

Our feet were tired, but
our hearts are full.
Quinn giggled for hours after we got home.
We are so thankful for our dance friends.
Sometimes it's hard as Denali is invited to lots of birthday party.
In the past Quinn was too, but now with a new school, and kids that did not grow up with her,
she has not gotten the invitations.
Denali comes home, telling me she tried to ask if Quinn could come.
(bless her heart)
but the kids say that parents are not comfortable taking care of her.
I do understand that, but it still is not fair for Quinn.

So again, having our dance friends and their friendship,
their parties, their families, it is all so important to us!

We love the program, we love the teachers, we love the parents,
and we love the kids!

I can not say how thankful I am for this program and these families.


No comments: