Monday, October 30, 2017

At the beginning of the week last week, the kids were all doing great.
I had a nasty bug of some kind, but was working hard not to give it to Quinn.
 We did dance like regular.

The girls went to dance class in their costumes.
I could tell Quinn was not feeling super great, but was hoping it was allergies.



 Then we stayed home for a few days.  Also had a few trips to the doctors office.
I finally got my first weighted blanket done.
It was only 10 months late.
Isaiah gave me grace and was very excited to come home from school
and got to get it.

Isaiah got to his dance classes and got to wear his costumes.



Then Saturday morning, Quinn was not doing great, so we went back to the doctors, and
her doctor decided it was best we go to Children's for a few days.

 Denali had to come along, and those girls both needed each other!  I love how they love each other.
They had a slumber party.
 
 We did get out for a couple walks.
 Denali had to help Quinn with her therapy sessions.
 I'm not sure if the kids will all be together for Halloween or not, so I had to put them all together in a picture.
 This morning, things are looking good.  Numbers are good.
Quinn is smiling and we are thinking we will be going home tomorrow or Wednesday.
 I say it again and again, Children's Hospital is a wonderful  place.
We don't want to stay long, but it is a good place to be when we need to be here.

No comments: