Thursday, March 1, 2018

Isaiah had his first dance competition and it went great.
He was a great leader for his team and did great.
In the picture below he is third from your left.

The boys did wonderful!

 Deanli's troop did a final run through before their first competition this next weekend.


 Getting a pep talk from Miss Stephanie and Miss Brighton

 A final practice.
 Quinn was missing her nurse last week, who was sick. So this week she has been taking afternoon naps to try to stay away and play with her night nurse.  Oh she is a smart one!
She was so excited to see Nurse Amanda again!


I have some great pictures with our foster kiddo, but can not post them.
I have to say it has been a lot of work helping him be his best.

It is all worth it when I see Denali snuggling and hugging him,
or see Isaiah crawling in bed with him to read him a book.
Quinn will chatter with him.  It makes my heart so happy to see them embracing him and loving him.

Our hope was to give back and teach our children how to give back to our community,
I can say it is happening.  Which is good because when John and I are tired, we can see it is paying off for our foster care kiddo and our own kids.

It was fun to hear Denali last weekend when we were in Omaha for Isaiah's dance competition.  We went by KVC, which is our foster care organization, and Denali pips up, Oh look, Omaha has a KVC, that makes my heart so happy to know they are helping kids here.

That made my happy to hear that makes her heart happy!
Oh I pray more people can pay things forward.  It is so good for all of us.
In fact someone paid for my coffee in front of me this morning.
Granted I know her and she is wonderful,
but it made my morning and I paid it forward for the car behind me.

Tomorrow is dress as your favorite book fair character, and the girls did great this year.
So be looking for that coming soon.

As well as more dance pictures.
The tri is practicing again tomorrow night.

OH mark your calendars for May 19th at 4:00
it is a short free concert with Dancing Beyond Limit's kids from Omaha and Lincoln.
Our trio will be dancing at it as well.
It is free and I don't know how you could leave without your heart feeling so happy!

No comments: