Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Well we would be at our first summer camp right now, but as the world is not ready for that yet, we are home instead.



We have been busy cleaning transmission fluid off the garage floor, and lots of technology.  I usually don't let them have much of it, but right now, they do, and I'm ok with that.  Denali has really been into books online and Quinn is loving cuddles with the dog as she watches documentaries and Isaiah loves to get onto his games with his friends.




Then I look over and Quinn is working hard using her tone to pet the dog!  Way to go Quinn!









Past that, we are staying up later than usual, and sleeping the mornings away.  I guess they are filling their teen roles well.  Well, I have one that is a preteen but I will have all three teens here in about a week.  







We keep learning about our world and trying to look at things from many ways.  We are trying to be Good and give back to the world, be it by taking snacks to the police station or supporting restaurants run by Black leaders in our community.


Then we go back to our little world in the shelter of our home and love each other up!























No comments: