Thursday, October 22, 2020

Whew, I need to get my act together.  There are not enough hours in the day.

We had one day off for fall break, so we made the most of it.

Colbalt had his surgery and more puppy shots.  He is doing ok with the cone.
 
Then we were off for a day of getting out of Lincoln.





The website for seeing some dinosaurs was super, but the real thing was a big disappointment!  We laughed it off.
Then went to the wildlife park instead.  That was nice.!


We drove home on the backroads and had to stop and take some pictures!
So thankful my kids will suffer through taking pictures, because it makes me happy!
and then we got take out to take home!

I look forward to getting out on more adventures, hoping it can happen sooner then later, but also staying safe is a big deal.

Life is hard right now and there are not clear answers for anything, so we will just do our best and go from there.

Blessing and thanks for checking in on us.




 

No comments: