Monday, January 31, 2011

1-31-11



We had fun last night. We should have been sleeping, as it was past 11:00, and Quinn had not had a nap, but she was so giggly, and happy, that I gave in, got my camera out, and we played for a bit. To top it off today was a super day at school for her, so I can't even say that going to bed late was a negative when it came to school. In fact the sub nurse said she understood Quinn say: Corduroy, after reading the book, as well as button, and ball. Yea! It's good to hear other folks are starting to see her spunk, and know that I'm not making it up.

We have a snow day tomorrow, so we will get to hang out and play, which is great, because I was thinking I was not going to see her all that much with conferences, they too were postponed and we will have them next week. We will see if we get more fun photo's or not. Well, I better get Quinn to bed, just had to share our fun photo's from last night.

blessings,
Susan

No comments: