Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3-23-11

Hey there! Yikes the southern accent is contagious! More pictures from our trip. Well, we have not been doing much of the visitor stuff this time. More good time with family. Quinn is usually the center of attention, where they are all willing her to talk or do something, but when everyone is wanting her to do it so much, and giving her all this attention, she kind of freaks out and instead does not really do anything, until they start laughing, then she can't help but to laugh too.
Here we were all going out, like 14 of us this night, and I came home to find the only person I got pictures of was Quinn. I have to say I love her outfit, and she was as cute as can be in it!


The one thing I have really noticed on this trip was Quinn keeping track of where I am. As well as who else is around her. I even was moving around the room to see if she would keep looking for me, and she was quick and would find me, then do her own thing. So she is still not showing off the way everyone would like her to, but everyone see's more improvements, and I see all kinds of changes this trip compared to the last one. I just love her to pieces and enjoy my family just as much! We are so lucky to have such a great support system of family members, here in Memphis and back in Nebraska. Well, we may be going to the Memphis zoo tomorrow depending on Quinn and Mema. A few other things lined up as well that could be lots of fun! Today Grandpa Ron, Quinn, and I picked out the light fixture for her new room in the new house, as well as one for the kitchen table. That was fun! Better then that, Quinn almost slept all night last night, and that is a first over the last 6 days, so I'm hoping that trend continues, as I had to be careful to keep myself in check as I was pretty grouchy from all the sleepless nights. So I'm thankful that things are improving!
Blessings!
Susan

No comments: