Monday, April 18, 2011

4-18-11



A quick update, things are never dull with us! Quinn and I were at Children's hospital Sunday afternoon for about 8 hours. She had a fever of 102.7 and it would not really go down, so after talking to a few folks we decided to be safe and head to the hospital. Who needs spring cleaning when we can hang out with the wonderful nurses. So to make a long afternoon short, after blood work and x-rays and lots of talking, Quinn has a virus. That is good, because it's not worse, but bad because there is not a way to really treat it, as it has to go the course. The good thing is that her blood cells are pretty strong right now, so she can do it!

That has tired me out, as I called Chrissy nearly bawling, because as I was putting a bag of stuff together to take in case we had to stay, I somehow placed my keys in the closet, and spent 20 minutes going crazy because I could not find them. I should have called her earlier to come help me, because right as I was hysterically asking her to come help, I found them! Whew, I need a vacation! I will say after our big day, we sure did sleep good last night!

So I'm saying some prayers that Quinn can get rid of this bug, and get back into wanting to play and learn. An almost 5 hour nap at Chrissy today has to help!
Blessings,
Susan

No comments: