Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I've got to brag about my smart daughter! YEAH!

I was so proud of Quinn's report card, that I've got to share it! Now if you click on it, you can read how smart she is! I've said it before but I'll say it again! We are so thankful for her great teachers and nurses and therapists that keep helping her continue to learn and grow!

Quinn has had some fun with Chrissy lately, as she was playing dolls today and wanted to feed the baby, but not in her mouth, she wanted to feed her through her button, just like how Quinn eats most of the time! Oh, I'm so thankful for Chrissy playing dolls with Quinn, and listening to her and playing the way Quinn wants to play! Casey also wanted in on the action and read to Quinn. Those girls just make me smile! I love it!

No comments: