Monday, September 3, 2012

Oh goodness. Quinn and I have our back to school colds. As I continue to see all the coughing and snot in my classroom, I am not at all surprised to be sick. I am hoping Iam not the one that got her sick, but I am not sure. John mentioned how I am almost always sick over labor day weekend. He loves this holiday and we had a few things planned, but it did not go the way we thought. Instead we layed around and did not sleep well at all.
It is a good thing that there was not school today because we would have had to call in sick. She finally felt good enough to sleep most of the day. We did still have 4 kids over for part of the weekend. I was again reminded how tough they are because they are going through more then kids should have to. Yet they are so strong. John is really stepping up and running the house and checking in on Quinn and I as well as entertaining all 4 kids. Whew, it has been a busy weekend, just not quite what I planned. Now I am hoping to join Quinn in taking a nap, as we were up most of the night. Blessings. Susan

No comments: