Friday, December 14, 2012

Quinn helps me remember not to take any moment for granted and once again I am reminded how things can change so fast in our lives.  Life is full of twists and turns, and I don't understand why things happen at times, I am however grateful for family, friends, and my faith.  Prayers for families who are struggling.

Quinn's birthday was much more low key then I thought it would be.  She was so excited about her special day that she was pooped by 7:00, and so we did not get all that much playing in.  We have her big party this weekend, but had to have a little celebration, and we are not fans of pomegranate cupcakes, the rest were good, but after trying the pomegranate one, Quinn wanted nothing more to do with them.  Luckily we have a beautiful cake, made by a wonderful friend for this weekend, and I know Quinn will love it!


Well, I forgot how much Quinn loved balloons.  I told her she could play with it at bedtime, and she transferred the ribbon from one hand to the other as she was playing!  That is a big deal to me, and watching her watch that balloon was one of the highlights of my day.  
Finally we started sending gifts to school.  Wow, look at that support team for Quinn!  We are blessed with a team that is willing to work hard to help Quinn be her best.

No comments: