Tuesday, December 4, 2012

As I sit here and try to wake up, I have to say that I love our tree.

Uggg, we are having issues shaking that cold!  Quinn has once again missed school.  Thankfully John has taken the time off this time to stay home and take care of her.  I have been up with her a lot at night. I still am surprised how much snot can come out of such a small body!  It's crazy!  I still say that I am so thankful she is with us at home and we are not at the hospital.

Our fun story is that when she wants to, she can talk a lot!  She went potty on the potty 3 times yesterday for dad, after telling him she needed to.  I love that.

As for me, when I got home, I went over and say "Hey, Quinn"  and got a big "Hey" back, with a smile.  Then after I got more snot out, she said "done".  I don't blame her for that, she wants it out, but still, when she is done, that is enough!

And best for last, she answered me back 3 or 4 times in a row, when we were snuggled up in the chair together, she does a great job snuggling and holding hands, and I love it!  So I tell her I love her, and plain as day I hear it back, I love you!  Sometimes I don't always get everything she says, but that is one thing she can say so clear, and I'm so thankful for that!

So I wish the cold would go away, as Quinn even said she did not want to go to school, but stay home and rest, and that is not like her, as she loves school, but she is just exhausted, so here is hoping and praying that one more day of rest will get her back into the groove and feeling better!

Oh, there is that cough again, so I better get going!
Blessings,
Susan

No comments: