Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quinn with her Dynavox.  (it's the the computer in front of her, she uses her eyes to click on what she wants to tell us)

I love Quinn's dynavox!  (Her chair is still not on my love list)  Her Dynavox however is!  I love it!  (Actually I do love parts of her chair, like how she sit's in it so well, so she can use her dynavox, I do love that)  I love it because she can really tell us what she wants!

Today at school she kept telling her nurse she wanted PBS and her nurse did not know what that ment, then they went to computer class and she got to go into PBS kids, and she loved it.

Then when she got home she told me hello, then asked me to take off her seatbelt, and lower her chair, and move the dynavox and get her out!

How amazing is that!  Technology is giving us a great way to experience life!  Oh how I love the majority of technology right now!  

Blessings!  
Susan

No comments: