Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Well, another day another post.  I have to say today I was worn out and tired, and a bit on the grouch side, and that does not happen very often, but Wheelchair dance class is all I needed to get myself in a much better mood!  Check out all these adults, mostly therapists, dancing with these beautiful dancers.  That is what I needed to get out of my yucky mood, and Quinn loved it.  All of us parents sat on the sidelines cheering them on, and talking about how amazing of a program this is!  Thanks to all the helpers and thanks Suzanne for getting it up and running!  What a wonderful night!

Now for a bit of freeze dancing!  If this does not make you smile!  It's pretty amazing!  I'm so glad Quinn gets to be a part of this.  Anyone that wants to see an amazing performance, it will be on December 16th at 3:00 at Madonna ProActive!

No comments: