Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yeah it is official, Quinn does like the tree, as she was in her walker, twice she danced over to the tree and stopped right in front of it, to check it out!  I say dance, because she does not really walk, her one foot is the stronger foot, so she kind of goes at a sideways gate, but she is moving, and I will be very thankful for that!  I just need to get her into her walker more often.  It seems like time gets away from me, and I can't get everything done!  Uggg, if only my personal assistant would show up and help me out! :)
Oh the other fun thing, was that when she was in her walker, she sounded a bit gunky, so I got the suction machine out and sucked out her secretions, I know, kind of gross, but it's the way it is, well, the fun part is that she totally let me do it for a few seconds, then when she was done, she moved away from me!  Wow, that had to feel good for her to do that.  Normally she is stuck and can't move away, and this time, she got to!  Yeah for the freedom of being able to move!

No comments: