Monday, May 27, 2013

Well, I know I am a bit of an organizer and control freak, but I am ready for summer.  We have our list of a couple hundred things we are going to do, so far we have:  made cloud dough, (see below picts, and the recipe is 8 cups of flower and one cup of baby oil, it's pretty cool), we have a sand box, we did the farmers market, eat snow cones, and jump rope, and puzzles.  
We also have our behavior chart, our chore chart, our weekly schedule, and wow, are we busy.
YUP, even as I look at the fridge, I think it is a little bit much, but at the same time, I know that we all need a bit of structure this summer, how I love my structure.

Quinn helping measure out the flour.

Oh she is loving it.

We had a special guest join us, and that was fun.

Chrissy was also here helping us start summer out in a fun way!

Cloud dough is kind of like sand, but super smooth, but can be formed into stuff.
So we are starting out busy, and I don't see it stopping any time soon!

Blessings and Happy Memorial Day!
Susan

No comments: