Thursday, June 26, 2014

I am in the process of going through over 1500 pictures I have taken over the last week.
We had a family trip to celebrate Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brandon's wedding.
It was beautiful!

 We have lots of fun pictures of the kids.  You really have to click on the pictures to see them bigger.
 It was very hot, but the kids were amazing!

The cake was great!
 Isaiah said the kissing was gross.
The way Quinn was going to enter and exit was changed a few times throughout the day.  She rode in a wagon we got, and Denali and Quinn were the last to leave the ceremony and since the person Denali thought was forgetting Quinn, she took matters into her own hands, as no one in our family is left behind, and she used all her might to pull Quinn down that isle all on her own.  I could not see through my own tears, and dad helped her at the end, but that is what I call love.  Leaving no one behind.  

Lots' more pictures to come, but finding the good ones in a pile of so so pictures is taking me some time.  
Blessings to you all!
Susan

How lucky I am to have such great kids and a wonderful family!
Congrats on the wedding Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brandon!

No comments: