Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Well, I am that mom that makes my kids do homework during the summer.

Quinn went to summer school at Maxey and worked on her Dynavox a lot this summer.
Denali and Isaiah had a lot more homework that I gave them.

They also got to take a bookworm class, where they got to write their own books.
Denali wrote a nonfiction book about our trip to Tennessee.
Dedicated to our family.  Oh I had to fight back the tears when I read that.
Her biography says:  Denali Otte is 7 years old.  She currently lives in Lincoln NE.  She enjoys dancing and playing with her sister Quinn.  (Ahhhh)
 Isaiah's book is a fictional book.
 He titled his the, Green Ninja.
 His biography is:  Isaiah Otte is 8 years old.  He currently lives in Lincoln NE.  He enjoys collecting Pokemon cards, playing video games and building lego sets.
 His book is dedicated to:  His fish Gemstone and his dog Blue.  (His dog Blue, hmmm, I thought it was my dog Blue?)
 As I always say, things in moderation, so after working hard, we get to play.  We have a great accessible playground right here in Lincoln.


Granted, Quinn was also working with Chrissy, on her driving, but that is just as fun for her, when she works with Chrissy.



 The other exciting news, is Quinn gets to dance in the Miss Amazing pageant this Thursday.  It's the national pageant for girls with disabilities.  It's amazing!  The bummer is I don't get to go this year, as I have open house at my school.  So thankfully Chrissy will get to go enjoy the fun with Quinn.


No comments: