Wednesday, September 17, 2014

 Quinn has been working so hard at therapy!
 While Quinn is working so hard, so are my other two!

I've been working on being thankful, so here are a few of the thankful things I have been talking about.
I'm thankful for my kids, starting with my baby. I am thankful for Denali. I am thankful for her sense of humor. Her love for our family, her messy room. The way she reads to Quinn at night, and how well she has overcome so much in her past, she told me the other day, I have had a lot more life experience then most kids my age . Yes, Denali, you have. Love you!
I'm thankful for my wonderful Quinn. She teaches me patience. She keeps me humble. She helps me see so much good in others. So many folks help us with doors and have to come over in the store and chat with us. She is the hardest worker I know. She can also do a great job of not showing off as well. I am so proud of her and could not be more grateful to be her mom. It is not always easy, but I am ok with that! Her laugh is contagious and I love her so much !
I'm thankful for my oldest , Isaiah. He was Frankenstein at the carnival, and Frankenstein does not smile. I am thankful for his smile. At one time he told adults he could not be a kid, he had to watch out for his sister. Now he gets to be a kid and he knows it. He still looks out for his sisters. Last night the kids got to try to win prizes and he used some of his tickets to win a doll for the girls . He is our thinker. He is our rule follower. He is our mathematician. He has the biggest heart and I am so lucky to have him as my son.

No comments: