Sunday, September 28, 2014

It was a busy week last week.  Grandma Vicki came down and helped take care of the kids, as I had parent teacher conferences at my school, and I'm not home much on those weeks.  


It seems that when we have lots of changes in our schedules, my kids start acting silly and forget about rules and in turn Friday, all three of them made some choices that got them grounded.  Yes, I said all three of them.

Denali decided to try and be sneaky and do a bit of lying.  Isaiah did not listen to my directions and in turn made some bad choices, and even Quinn was not happy with having a certain care giver, when she was hoping for someone else, so she tried staying home by lying and saying she was sick, when she was not.  


I totally stole this idea, but if you want to see the letters better, click on them to read them.  The kids actually are working really hard to get things done.  I hope they do, as we had to reschedule the pumpkin patch from this weekend to next weekend.  Here is hoping they are ready and can handle it.

Actually I was not going to ground Quinn, but after talking to her Friday afternoon with Chrissy, Quinn decided she wanted to be grounded, I think it was a bit due to the fact that she wanted to be grounded like her siblings, but by Saturday night, she was a bit bummed she chose to be grounded.  Oh life is hard.

I'm still working on Quinn's grounding letter, as she said she wanted one of those too, so that is what I'm doing after I get off of here.

No comments: