Friday, November 7, 2014

Our newest family portrait!  
Created by Denali!
I love it!
 next we went to the Sunken Gardens for pictures, and the best ones are going in Christmas Cards, but here are some of them that I love, and did not make it to the cards.  
 I can not begin to say how much I love these kids and how much they love each other!

 Finally I love getting notes like this from school, as well as more portraits that classmates draw for Quinn!
 In case you can not see it well enough, the note is from a student teacher Quinn had, it reads:
Quinn:
Last week while I was reading Wayside School to the whole class, you just busted out laughing with everybody.  Your smile and laughter always make my day.  Thank you for letting me get to know you.  Quinn you are truly spectacular!  Miss Porath
 Quinn and Makynlie, by Makynlie

 and a few more fun pictures from the Sunken Garden!

 Well, these two girls are going into the doctors this afternoon!  They have got a cold they keep sharing with each other, so we are taking care of the issue, I hope!

No comments: