Friday, April 22, 2016

AWWWWW, Quinn is still fighting those allergies, and they wear out her body, and now she has a cold on top of the allergies.  Dad is also sick at home, thanks to the grandma's for stepping in and helping get things taken care of!  So off to the doctors today to get things going again!
 Isaiah had his cello concert last night, and he was amazing!
 We did some 3 generation pictures as we were waiting for the concert.  Dad and Quinn were both sick at home! :(
 An invitation for any of you that can come, or talk to me and I'll get you in here another time.
I have the 3-D version of Van Gogh's bedroom here at school and I'm giving you the chance to come and take pictures in the set.  It's so cool!  So I just want to share the fun!  Come take pictures!
Come Wednesday May 11th from 3 to 6, or talk to me and we will get something figured out!  It's very cool!

Here I am back in time in Vincent Van Gogh's bedroom drawing!  So very cool!

No comments: