Monday, April 18, 2016

It was a great weekend.
The weather was nice, so we got to play.
I know I'm not going to get to play with my kids for ever,
at least on the playground, so we played.

 Buttercup got in on the action too.  
 We still do respite for foster care kids, and we did that this weekend.  It's so good for my kids to talk about their experiences and know that there are many kids out there that have had, or are having similar experiences.  So since they were boys, we had to go climb on dirt piles.
 Quinn's allergies were getting the best of her, so she wanted to stay in and rest and read.  She taught the two little boys we had a bunch this weekend, and I loved it, as they were leaving, they had to both go tell her good bye!  and just look at that hair.  She has great hair.  She has lot of allergies as well!  Darn Allergies!

No comments: