Friday, July 1, 2016

Quinn went to camp this last week.
So trying to give all my kids good experiences, I took the other two to Branson.
Quinn can not ride on many rides or do stairs and such, so I thought I would try to give Isaiah and Denali some experiences that would be harder for Quinn.
 So we were busy.  We met Grandpa Ron there, and played with a new cousin.


 We went through mazes, watched a few shows.


 Went on a few rides and ate way to much junk food!  All in all, it was a wonderful week.
 Exhausting, but wonderful.
Finally this morning we got to pick up Quinn.
She was in a great mood, and I could tell she loved, loved, loved, her counselor.
I always tear up watching these young counselors love up on our kids!
It helps me see there is so very much good in the world!  These counselors showed so much love and acceptance, and I appreciate that so very much.
Quinn spent the week playing, dancing, swimming, horse back riding, flying in the flying squirrel, fishing and all the fun camping experiences.  
 We got to see the award ceremony.
McKayla was Quinn's counselor and they were great together!
 Quinn got the little swimmer award.  She loves the water, and they are so good at helping her swim while keeping her safe!
Having all three of my kids back together is just wonderful!  I love them all so much!
I love giving them room to explore and fly, but I'm glad I get to keep them close to me for awhile longer!

No comments: