Friday, July 29, 2016

We had our meet and great at Wysong last night.
Denali and Quinn are officially ready for school to start.
Denali and her 4th grade teacher, Ms. Luedtke.
 Quinn's 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Burbach.  
Who I have taught with for years, so I know this will be a great fit!
 Quinn's Sped teacher, Ms. Brandt.
 Ms. Drake is the Assistant Principal.  Another person I have worked with and will be excited to have her working with my kids.
Isaiah's 5th grade teacher is Ms. Wetzel, but
we agreed I would not embarrass him and take a picture this time.
Ugg mom's can be so embarrassing!  

This school is just opening, so the kids have all moved from different schools to go here.  
It was fun for my kids to run into old friends from Maxey last night.
It was also fun for me to run into my Zeman kids.  We have over 100 kids from Zeman going to Wysong, and I got all kinds of hugs and hello's last night.  My personal kids all got to meet my school kids and see who is in their classes.  My worlds were colliding, and it was so fun!  

Earlier in the day we had our OT therapy appointment with Emily.
We take in books to read, and talk about leaving with adults being impressed with our good behaviors, and the kids still end up on the floor with Quinn and her therapist.  If one of my kids does not become a therapist of some kind, I will be surprised.  Denali talks about it quite a bit, as well as being a farmer and mom.  
 So again, I am so thankful to all our therapists for letting all my kids get in there and work hard.

So today is our last official day of summer.  It was nice to sleep in.  Next week Denali starts Viola camp.  So we will need to be out of the house by 8:30 every day.  A good start to school.  Then I start back, the following week, and the kids start on the 15th.  Where did the summer go.  There is so much to do on our list, but it's been a wonderful, educational, sorrowful, magical, busy summer.  I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to give these three wonderful experiences and watch them grow into great humans!

No comments: