Friday, September 22, 2017

Quinn made it all week at school!
With her allergies, this time of year is a mess, but
she had a great week, and made it all the way through the week!
YEAH!
It's good she had a good healthy week, because we were busy!
Now that we have our new power chair, we are working on our back up manual chair.
I guess I should say, Chrissy is working on it.
I am pretty good at figuring things out, I just put in a new door handle, but that chair is beyond me.
Quinn saw Chrissy was working and decided to take a nap.
Isaiah decided he needed to photo bomb the picture.
So then Denali had to get in on the action too.



There was a lot going on, and Quinn slept through the entire thing.
She was not sure if Chrissy really worked on her chairs or not!
 Then we got ready for therapy on Thursday.
We were dropping off Denali at Dance, and we were all talking about our day.
Quinn said (through her Tobii) how she was done!  She wanted cake and a soda and she was done for the day.  I reminded her she had therapy, and she said, ok, that's my favorite!
So true Quinn!  It's a favorite part of my week too!  We are so grateful!
 They practice getting muscles to work, head control, grasping, gaining strength, and so much more.
Quinn works her tail off and tries so hard to make her muscles work right!

We sure are grateful for the team that helps us out!













No comments: