Friday, September 15, 2017

Such a fun weekend.
When I told Quinn it was dance day, she was so excited!



 Denali was a partner.
 Isaiah was a partner.
 We also got to hang out with friends

 It was a wonderful afternoon!
I knew Quinn's allergies would act up and they did.
She came home from school early Monday and did not go back until Thursday, but she is all smiles today and feeling good.  I guess we better stay inside this weekend.
 After dancing we went to Husker Hero's.  Quinn fell asleep right when we got there.  When I say she puts everything into her dance, she does and she was done.  I shook her up to wake her up and she yelled at me, so I let her sleep!

 As soon as we got in the car after Husker Hero's, Quinn woke up and was all smiles again!


 I sure do have fun with my kids!  Parenting is first, but when they can handle it, we sure do have fun!

 So we packed a lot into a few days and in turn we were tuckered out!

 Have a great weekend!



No comments: