Friday, November 30, 2018

Wow, a super busy week!  We had our Lincoln dance recital Tuesday.  It was wonderful.  The warm feelings you get with those amazing people is just wonderful!

 Quinn's partner, Karen is such a great person.  We have met amazing people through this program!  So thankful!

There was troupe dancing, Lily danced and our trio danced.
I was bawling during it.
I have been spoiled with it lately, as they danced it here and there in Omaha or Lincoln for the last month, every weekend.  This might have been it!  We might not dance it again, and I loved it!
I loved the music, I loved the words, I loved the emotions that people could feel watching it.
I loved how my kids would get nervous ahead of time, and yet would do great. 
I loved how they worked as a team, and supported each other.
I loved how hard they worked on it.
I am really thankful to Stephanie for her time she spent with the kids on the choreography.
What beautiful memories we will have from this, and who knows when or where we might get to do it again.
 Look at the air on this picture of Isaiah doing one of his hip hop moves.
 Lily did great as usual!
 The team of dancers were beautiful!
 A mix of all the different dances of the night!  Beautiful!






This week also was full of doctor appointments,  band performances, and a performance with the Symphony.  So I will have more to post soon!
Lots of love to you all!

No comments: