Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Yikes, I am a bit late on posting this time.  I try not to go more then a week at a time between posts.
Where is the time going?

 
We needed to get out and get some exercise.  This cold air is making us crabby and lazy!
So we got to the zoo and did some walking around.  Found some nice warm areas to remind us what the warm weather feels like.  This this peacock, walked right up to Quinn and our family, and posed for a few pictures.


 Next we went to Lily's basketball game.  I can not say how much I love watching the game.  I don't think it is the actual game I love, as much as the inclusion.  We see bodies of all sorts.  We see folks who are overcoming their disability.  We see acceptance and hard work.  We see regular kids who can do amazing things, and understand life is hard.  We see kids who are so great!  It's also scary, as their chairs will tip over and crash into each other, they fall on the ground, and help each other back up.  

 Quinn got some Kahoot time!

It was a great weekend!  So blessed to have such great friends!

No comments: