Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Camp Easterseals is such an amazing camp.  Kids with all abilities can go there, and it is one of Quinn's favorite weeks of the year.  Then the trailblazers are for kids who want to go to camp and the do not have special needs, and they had some speakers come talk to them about building playgrounds for everyone and how to make the world a better place.

Our counselors were amazing!Such a wonderful magical place where everyone is included and accepted! I did not cry dropping them off this year, but I did cry when I saw them to pick them up! Love them so. Isaiah and Denali are part of the trailblazers, where anyone without a disability can go and have fun with everyone. Isaiah got the friendly camper award and I saw how so many kids loved him and were checking to see if he would come back next year! He loved his counselor! Denali got the creativity award and after I saw her art projects I understood why! She made a new friend who was also a trailblazer and had a sister with some special needs. Quinn got the prankster award because she would say no to everything for the first part of the day! She loved her counselor and her counselor loved her! I can not say enough good things about the counselors and camp Easterseals! A wonderful week!

Such a wonderful week!  Swimming, flying squirrels, lake, fishing, talent shows, lots of food, making new friends, and hanging with old friends.  Such a wonderful week!  I think the pictures show how amazing it is!  Thank you Nebraska Easter Seals and all the Counselors!  































No comments: