Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Phew, dance weekend is over!
So fun, so much work, such great friends, dancers, teachers.
A great experience.

 A super fun bunch of warm fuzzies that happened during the dance recital.
I love how much Denali loves helping with DBL, and she always gets compliments about helping.  I love how Quinn smiles so much during her dance, after being so nervous before hand.  Isaiah mentioned how great Quinn's dance partner was this year, and gave the example how dancers were giving high fives to the DBL dancers and her partner would help Quinn give high fives to everyone rather then just pushing her by.  Then another dbl parent texted me to tell me how Isaiah was back stage ready to go on, and when Quinn and her partner went by, Isaiah told his dance friends how there was Quinn, she did a great job dancing, and she is his sister.  He was so proud of her.  It made that mom get goose bumps.  I am so grateful for how much my kids love each other.  I am always a bit surprised how so many parents take the time to share stories and remember my kids names.  Such a great family of dancers and friends.

 Lots of pictures were shared with me from back stage.

Denali's post dance hair pic.
Then there was a dance party.  I get lots of pictures of Denali, but Isaiah likes to stay out of the pictures. :)
 
So dance is over, and the kids are now off to camp.
I sure hope they have a wonderful week!

No comments: