Wednesday, September 25, 2019

We danced at the Lincoln Arts Festival.  It was so fun to walk around it, and see friends.  We had to purchase a few things.  Then we danced.  Once again the kids take my breath away and do such a beautiful job sharing with people how great a group of siblings can make a difference.  I love to talk to folks after they see our performance.  Thank you to Stephanie for helping us fine tune things and thank you to Suzanne and her family for coming to support us there.  It was a beautiful day.  The Arts Festival had a photographer there and he taped my kids dancing, if you go to face book and go to his page Michael Reinmiller Photography, and scroll down a bit you can see it.  He did a great job, or you can go to my facebook page and follow the link to his page.  

So thank you to my kids who at times would rather be playing on their phones or watching a movie at times, but instead making a difference!  I love them for doing that.





















 Thanks to dad and grandma for coming to cheer us on too!

No comments: