Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween costumes at Dance.
It was so fun to watch Isaiah there.  He is normally on task and wanting to fade into the background, but his costume that he picked out was the star of the the night and he had more  smiles then I have seen in a long time.  It was great.

 Quinn loved dressing up for the night as wonder woman.  She loved Isaiah's costume and could not stop looking at it.





 Denali was Jessie and rocked her outfit as well.








Then we did pumpkins and they looked great.





Halloween is starting to change for us.
Quinn did not sleep well, so she said she wanted to go to sleep and was sound asleep at 7.
Isaiah decided to pass out candy for most of the night.
But Denali and Dad were out a long while getting candy.

I love watching my kids grow, and seeing the change as they grow is good, I love the ages we are at, but I just try to savor every minute because time goes by so fast!

Soon we will not have any kids trick or treating, and that will be ok, but I will be sad to see them growing out of such fun traditions.





No comments: