Wednesday, November 13, 2019

We have lots of fun things coming up!
So excited!
 Well we are excited as long as we don't get side tracked with a bum left baby toe.
Thankfully we have some amazing therapists that think outside the box to make things work, so lets home some meds and bandaids and kinesio tape helps heal things up.  We got stuff to do!
 Here is her foot all taped up.


 Here the girls are, Quinn was trying on one of her costumes and she loves it.
I don't know how much I love it, with the fact that they do not look like little girls in them.  They look like middle school girls and that is ok, as that is who they are, but I got a lump in my throat seeing them look so much their age.
So we are looking forward to a busy next few weeks.
We are fighting off colds, working with bum toes, and still working with no night nurse.

I have been going to be at 7:30 some nights!  Here is hoping for a night nurse sometime soon!

No comments: