Thursday, November 11, 2010

11-11-10

SMILE!





Well we are settling in and starting to feel good! Quinn, as you can, is feeling good! She is sleeping so much better then she was at the hospital. She started back to therapy today, and did great! We are meeting with nurses and staff from Riley tomorrow, another visit with Home Health, and then as long as all goes well, I start back to school Monday, and Quinn will start back as soon as everything is in place for her. We are still working on controling mucas and drool, but past that, her color is better, her breathing is better, her spunk is better, the brightness in her eyes is even more sparkly. We are looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, and getting back into the groove of life! Phew! I'm sure thankful for LPS giving me the time off I needed, and I'm thankful for all my colleagues for being so supportive and being willing to share their vacation days with me. Again, so often I am humbled at how amazing the people in our lives are. We are so fortunate!

No comments: