Friday, May 6, 2011

5-6-11


I love seeing Quinn and Amelia playing and talking together! Sometimes I think Chrissy has the best job in the world, watching theses kids, while other days when they kids are struggling with colds or other issues, she works crazy hard. How lucky we are to have her. Well, Quinn is going to have an exciting week, because Amelia is going to be at Chrissy's most of the week, so Quinn is going to get lots of time with her, which I know she will love, but I'm curious to see if Quinn gets upset that she does not have Chrissy to herself a little bit. We will see how good Quinn is at sharing the entire time.
We are growing! Quinn went from her small walker to the next size up. Wow, what a difference. I'm looking forward to getting outside with Quinn and walking walking walking. Right now being in the apartment, we have almost all carpet, and it's hard rolling the walker on the carpet, so I'm thankful the weather is getting nice, so we can be outside walking. Quinn loves to move and wants to do it, but with anything in life, we need to practice, and so outside we will go.Just look at those long legs! Blue wanted to be in the picture too, as you can see.

Fun story for the week: Quinn has been in a mood where sometimes she does not want to talk to me. Nice hun! Well, we had the best morning on Thursday! She woke up with no coughing or anything. It was a nice calm morning, and so we just layed there and cuddled for a bit! I've got to get my Quinn cuddle time. Well, I looked at her and said, Quinn I love you sooooo much! and she replied right back, I love you so much! Wow! I love to hear her talk! Especially after her no talking to me stint, and so that just made my morning! What a girl!

No comments: