Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quinn has been working hard and taking time out to play as well! She keeps practicing on her dynovox, thanks Chrissy for working with her with it! Quinn also is getting ready for her first dance recital, it's still a ways away, but practice and trying on outfits was part of the fun! Then they weather has been so nice, that she has managed to hang out and relax as well! How fun! We are so grateful that Quinn is doing so well! We send out prayers for a few of her friends and their families. I know how it feels to sit in the hospital room with very little I felt like I could really do for Quinn, and I pray for those families and also pray for how thankful I am that Quinn has been doing so well! We are blessed, and pray hard for our friends Matthew and Elizabeth and a few other friends right now! I still say life is hard, it's not easy, but right now, we are so very thankful for all the support we have all around us to help us continue to be our best



No comments: